Top Ad 728x90

Top Ad 728x90

,

PES2019 Boots Pack V 2.1 and Addon Gloves By Hoppus 117

PES2019  Boots Pack V 2.1 and Addon Gloves By Hoppus 117
Hi guys, I saw it on the Adidas X 18+ and 18.1 Virtuso and 18.1 Exhibit versions there was a bug with the colors, thanks to @Hawke 's help I managed to fix it, if there were any errors again, tell me which boot ( with the specific model) has some errors ... I'll try to correct them !!!

Now, to avoid confusion, I will release the Boots Pack V 2.1 AIO, with the addition of Nemeziz 18.1 Virtuso by Lionel Messi and the Addon Gloves V 1 (the latter goes to update the last gloves released by Adidas and Puma in the package of Hawke V6).

Download
Addon Gloves Hoppus 117 v 1
Boots Pack Hoppus 117 v 2.1 AIO

​This is the correct order to insert in Sider.ini cpk live and dpfilelist generator.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Copyrights @ GILAPESKU - Blogger Templates By Templateism | Templatelib